ConQuest Adventures Ltd tours are guided, so your guide is a very important component of the holiday.
There are many companies offering escorted holidays, but few use full-time leaders.
ConQuest Adventures Ltd has a group of professional guides, expert birders who spend their whole year taking birding parties around the East Africa (Kenya Tanzania and Uganda)
We believe that a guide can make or break a trip and so we invest time and effort to ensure that we’ve chosen correctly
Their main job is to make sure you enjoy your holiday and see the wildlife.
Our guides are not taking their annual holiday but are well paid, highly motivated and dedicated leaders who are there for you and you alone.
They love sharing their knowledge, and do so with passion and humour, making your whole journey seamless and interpretive from start to finish
ConQuest Adventures Ltd tour guides are excellent all-round naturalists, having a very deep knowledge about other groups of animals too (insects,trees, culture reptiles, etc.) that add an important plus to the tour itself.
It is through his trained eyes that you will best understand the wonders of nature that you are witnessing; through the sharing of his knowledge that you will get a real feeling for the safari
We also use the very best local community guides, in most of the birding hotspots across the region to make sure our birding and overall experience is the best we can pull off
- Their practical knowledge is vast both in identification and driving
- Quick at spotting the Lifers
- Outstanding field naturalist with exceptional talent
- Core, steel, luminous intelligence, well informed
- Mutual interest of our beloved African bush
- Good language skills and grasp of conservation issues
- Experience and knowledge is huge, much of grew from years of team field work